Hours: 45 Hours per week (Inc. paid breaks)
Facilities By ADF have an exciting opportunity for a Yard Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, we have an exciting opportunity for a Yard Assistant to join the growing team in Bridgend.
ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
Yard Assistant – Key Responsibilities:
- To safely move vehicles and trailers around the yard.
- Ensure that the correct procedures are adhered to when ‘hitching and unhitching’ the unit to the trailer and to ensure that the trailer is securely loaded.
- If necessary to deliver to a customer, depot, garage or test centre.
- Puts safety first and respects all other road users.
- Diligent in ensuring driver and vehicle checks are completed correctly.
- Self – motivated with a positive attitude and extremely reliable.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of all ADF trailers to the standards required.
- Work in conjunction with Yard Supervisor.
- Report any defects or damage found whilst working on trailers to Yard Supervisor.
- Complete check sheets when trailers are cleaned, sign off & give to Yard Supervisor.
- Be aware & follow the company’s Chlorination process.