BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: £30,000 per annum + Attractive benefits package
Location: Longcross, Surrey
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Fleet Co-Ordinator to join the team.
Based in our new depot in Longcross, Surrey and reporting to the National Fleet Manager the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Fleet Management team.
Fleet Co-Ordinator – Main Responsibilities:
– To ensure and maintain a safe working environment in compliance with H+S Standards.
– To report all hazards, near misses and faults to assist in the prevention of accidents.
– Briefing drivers and despatch of drivers.
– Issue driver packs.
– To monitor and record employee issues, including lateness, absenteeism, general performance and conduct.
– Ensure effective driver debrief.
– Driver licence checks and associated system administration.
– Agency declarations and health surveillance declarations.
– Complete personal injury/incident forms in a full and timely manner.
– Complete Vehicle accident forms in a full and timely manner
– Issue driver infringement forms and discuss rectification
– Monitoring and processing PCNs, fines and speeding violations
– General administration for O’ licence and associated compliance
– Assist Assistant Fleet Manager and Compliance Administrator
– Conduct team briefings as and when required
– Work in conjunction with Planning Dept to maximise vehicle efficiency
– Guarantee Vehicle Tacho and Drivercard’s are downloaded in good time
– Key logs and mileage
– Fuel card administration
– Hire vehicle administration and checks
– Conduct efficient and thorough handover to the day team
– Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
– Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
– Ability to work alone and within a team
– Ability to multi-task efficiently within a dynamic and fast paced transport environment
– Transport Experience
– Administration qualification
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV