BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: £123 per 12-hour day; £40,000 OTE
Location: Based on location with meals and sleeping facilities provided (onsite vehicles or hotel where applicable)
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for Class 2 Technical Truck Drivers – TV and Film Locations to join their growing team.
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for TV dramas and major features. Our fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons. We are currently recruiting for Technical Truck Drivers (camera, grips etc.) to join our teams based on locations throughout the UK.
As a Tech Driver with ADF you are responsible for the safe carrying of sensitive and often expensive equipment. Communication with your relevant crew is key and you are likely to be asked to assist them with the setting up of equipment on set and take things to them as required. You will be expected to unload certain items of equipment prior to your crew arriving on set and be required to reload and secure at the end of the day. As part of our facilities crew you will also be expected to assist in the maintenance and cleaning of our facilities on site.
Please Note – Productions can run from weeks to months so willingness to be based away from home for long periods essential, there is of course opportunity to leave location on scheduled days off.
– Have a full UK HGV driving Licence (Class 1, 2 or equivalent) with 6 or less points
– Current DQC and Driver Digi-Card
– Professional and positive attitude
– Flexibility (shifts vary in line with filming/wrap times)
– Be able to work as part of a team
– Some heaving lifting required as will need to move bulky equipment
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Experience in the industry although desirable, is not essential as training will be provided
– Based on location with meals and sleeping facilities provided
– Rates – £123 per 12 hour shift
– Overtime and extra shifts available (in line with drivers regs)
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV