Who We are
Facilities by ADF is a trading name of CAD Services Ltd (company number 4533535) and our registered address is CAD Services Ltd, 11-13 Aneurin Bevan Avenue, Brynmenyn Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF32 9SZ.
Facilities by ADF provide serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. Website details: https://facilitiesbyadf.com/
Our website may contain links to other Websites. The information practices or the content of such other Websites are governed by the privacy statements of such other Websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
Source of data
If you have not provided your personal data directly to Facilities by ADF, please be informed that we may have obtained your personal data from:
- Third-party sources, such as public databases, third-party data providers and marketing publications (e.g. Production Manual). Where applicable, we take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us. We use this information to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features, and services.
- Recruitment agents and/or platforms (such as Hiring Wizard) who in turn will have ensured that your consent has been obtained. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
What data do we process?
Depending on the exact services used by you and your company, Facilities by ADF may process some or all of the following types of data:
- Company details including company name, address, marketing preferences, email addresses, telephone numbers, VAT Registration number, Registered Company number, production title, invoicing name, address and contact details.
- Key contact (and other associated persons’) details (e.g. Line Producer) including name, email address, contact telephone number.
- Transaction details including Production start/end dates, products purchased, date, time, location and period services required for.
- Recruitment information including (name/contact details/career history/qualifications) from candidates applying for a vacancy via our website or via a recruitment agency/platform.
- CCTV systems are in operation at some of our company head offices, which may record images of staff and visitors. These systems are protected from unauthorised access but may be used for the detection and prosecution of criminal activity at our premises.
Purposes for processing the data collected
Data/information supplied may be processed for the purposes of:
- Dealing with an enquiry effectively and providing a quotation for our services;
- Supplying our products/services to you (we require your personal data to enter into an Agreement with you);
- Invoicing (contractual obligation);
- Personalising and tailoring our products/services for you;
- Replying to emails/correspondence from you;
- Supplying you with correspondence that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the link in our emails or contacting us);
- Analysis and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and services;
- Marketing and commercial communication (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the link in our emails or contacting us);
- Recruitment purposes.
In each case the processing may take place at any time during the course of the above processes and may continue after the Agreement has ended for limited purposes (invoicing cycle, compliance with legal, fiscal and/or contractual requirements including internal audit).
Facilities by ADF may send marketing and information correspondence (e.g. email/flyer) to individuals within your organisation on services we feel may be of interest or relevant compliance updates; individuals are free to withdraw their consent/opt-out at any time. Consent may also be withdrawn at any time by your company’s authorised representative. Marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp are sometimes used for marketing campaigns. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
Sharing your data with third parties
Your personal data that are collected may be transferred within CAD Services Ltd for the purposes specified above.
Marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp are sometimes used for marketing campaigns. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of other Websites to understand their information practices.
We will not disclose your Personal Data without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so.
How long will Facilities by ADF hold your information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems in accordance with our retention policies, and for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the supply of goods or services and to meet with compliance obligations.
Changes to this privacy statement
Your rights – Access and Deletion
You have the right of access to your Data collected through Facilities by ADF as well as the right to request correction or deletion of such Data (but only where it is no longer required for a legitimate or contractual business purposes). We are required to authenticate any requests for personal information and will request two forms of approved identification before we process the request.
Cookies and Tracking
Who shall I contact for more information?
You can contact our Head of Operations:
Wayne Evans Tel: +44 (0)1656 725560 / +44 (0)1420 571180 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org