Job Title: Logistics Co-ordinator
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join their growing team in Surrey.
– 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
– Pension / Life Assurance
– Discounts with High Street Retailers
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
We are currently recruiting for an Logistics Co-ordinator to join our logistics team based in Bordon, Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure, reacting quickly to customer needs.
Logistics Co-ordinator – The Role:
As a member of the logistics team you will be scheduling vehicles and drivers to ensure the delivery of our on location facility vehicle service. This involves the analysis of the customer filming schedules to make a clear plan ensuring consistent high standards of delivery.
You will work alongside other members of the logistics team to plan the movement of vehicles and allocate drivers to these. You will be required to document the plan and disseminate this information to all relevant stakeholders.
This role involves good and clear communication with other departments within the company that are integral to its operation, accounts, maintenance, transport departments.
You will need good computer skills, polite and friendly telephone manner, attention to detail and the ability to remain positive when working under pressure.
Applicants for this position should hold good educational qualifications, with a positive attitude towards health and safety. You will have excellent organisational skills, exceptional customer service skills and a strong work ethic. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
Logistics Co-ordinator – Key Responsibilities:
– Scheduling a fleet of over 300 units utilising employed drivers along with agency drivers
– Forecast resources required and make sure all relevant resource is booked and available
– Plan daily movements whilst liaising with all other departments for resource availability
– Complete all required administration work
– Brief and dispatch drivers
– Complete all legally required checks on drivers.
Logistics Co-ordinator – Requirements:
– Previous experience within a transport planning role with the ability to schedule drivers and vehicles
– Previous experience of scheduling a varied fleet across 2 or more sites
– Knowledge of driver hour’s regulations
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Be able to work under pressure and meet the last-minute requirements of customers
– Proficient IT literacy, specifically Excel, with the ability to learn and adapt to in-house IT systems
– Be able to work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, starting on shifts at either 07:00 or 10:00, additional shifts may be required to cover holiday leave
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, click ‘Apply’ today!
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honey-wagons.
Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.