Job Title: Electrician
Location: Bordon & Surrey
Salary: up to £33,800 per annum based on experience (overtime available)
Hours: 45 Hour Week (Inc. paid breaks)
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an Electrician to join our workshop team, to undertake general maintenance and repair duties on our fleet of trailers. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
Electrician – Main Duties:
- Design and install electrical installations for new build vehicles.
- Manage and carry out our annual fleet NIC electrical tests.
- The management and testing of portable distribution equipment and occasionally deal with call outs.
- Fault finding telephone guidance to our onsite crews.
Electrician – Requirements:
- 17th Edition and Inspection & Testing Certified.
- NICEIC registered
- Ability to work unsupervised & use own initiative.
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations.
- Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of BS 7909 or experience of installing temporary power systems at events.
- Performing installations on temporary portable accommodation.
Electrician – Benefits:
- Basic salary up to £33,800 based on experience
- 45 Hour Week (Inc. paid breaks)
- 28 days holiday
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Discounts with High Street Retailers