Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 45 hour week with overtime when required.
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join their growing team in Hampshire.
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
We are looking to recruit a cleaning operative to support our busy depot. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
- To clean & maintain all ADF trailers to the standards required.
- Work under instruction from the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Replenish stock items used on different types of trailers.
- Clean & maintain Bordon offices & toilets, on a daily basis.
- Laundry & washing as required – Towels/Tea towels from trailers.
- Report any defects or damage found whilst working on trailers to Supervisor.
- Manage Bordon consumable stock levels & liaise with Cleaning Supervisor.
- Possible requirement to wash outside of vehicles.
- Complete check sheets when trailers are cleaned, sign off & give to Supervisor.
- Be aware & follow the companies Chlorination process.
- Attention to detail & able to work to a high standard.
- Be reliable and a positive attitude.
- Good team player & communicator.
- Flexible approach to hours – available for overtime when required.
- Be physically fit and able to work outside if required.
- Ability to work on own.
Cleaning Operative – Benefits:
- Basic salary £9.50 per hour
- Overtime will be paid at time and half after 9 hours.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing with each year of service
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Discounts with High Street Retailers
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, click ‘Apply’ today!
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons.
Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.