BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: £24,000-26,000 dependant on experience (overtime available)
Location: Bordon and Surrey
Facilities By ADF plc have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Technical Administrator to join their team.
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent Hours: 45 Hours per week (Inc. paid breaks)
Facilities by ADF plc have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Technical Administrator to join their growing team in Bordon. Facilities by ADF plc provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit a Workshop Technical Administrator to join our workshop team, to undertake general maintenance and repair duties on our fleet of trailers. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry. ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
• Answering general queries by telephone.
• Booking and scheduling workflow for a small maintenance team.
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files.
• Fulfilling parts orders.
• Booking and scheduling engineer visits.
• Liaising with Account Managers and Heads of Departments to keep them fully updated on scheduled visits.
• Liaising with Field Service Engineers to assist with their day-to-day duties.
• Processing of service report’s part orders and authorisation of invoices.
• Feedback any areas of improvement related to back office and service team.
• Attend various meetings throughout the working week.
• Experience in working in a service environment.
• Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities.
• Resilient, calm under pressure
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to follow instructions
• Great attention to detail
• Team player
• As a small team, we all help with any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV