BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: Starting salary of £17,500 + competitive benefits package.
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Hours: 9am – 5pm with an hour unpaid lunch (35 hours per week)
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Reception / Sales Administration Assistant – The Role:
This position would suit someone who has excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
The Reception/Sales Administration Assistant is part of a small team that reports directly to the Office Manager. They have interaction with many of the other departments in the company.
Reception / Sales Administration Assistant – Key Responsibilities:
– General reception role answering telephone and meeting and greeting visitors.
– Dealing with post
– Keeping up to date customer records
– Invoicing on Sage Line 50 as required, as per purchase orders
– Assist with the ordering of stationery and office supplies when required
– Assist with the analysis, administration and invoicing of Shell & DKV Fuel bills
– Assist with the analysis, administration and invoicing of congestion charges and Dartford Crossing
– Assist with the analysis of Sundry receipts confirming recharges with Account managers and invoicing when required
– Assist with the preparation and issuing of pre-production packs to customers
– Assist with the weekly monitoring of ad-hoc hire outs and invoicing when required
– Assist with the writing and Publishing of monthly Employee newsletter
– Assist with the administration of the Fuel Card account
– Cover general administrative duties in the absence of other administrators
If you would like to be considered for this unique Reception / Sales Administration Assistant opportunity, please submit your CV with a comprehensive cover letter telling us why this role is for you.
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons.
Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.
Excellent computer skills and knowledge of a wide range of packages
Good communication skills
Ability to plan workload and prioritise where necessary
High standard of customer service
28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing with each year of service
Company Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Cover
Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Free Eye Tests
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV