BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience (overtime available)
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit experienced HGV Mechanics to join our workshop team, to service and repair our fleet of c700 HGVs and trailers. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
As part of the role, you will be required to be mobile and attend on-site repairs. In addition, all staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
The successful candidate will be required to attend our workshop in Longcross, Surrey for a 2 week Induction period in order to have training and familiarisation with our bespoke vehicles and systems.
HGV Mechanic – Main Duties:
– Vehicle Inspections to DVSA and FTA standards
– Fault finding, repairs & servicing of commercial vehicles and trailers
– MOT preparation to DVSA standards
– Vehicle servicing to vehicle manufacturing standards
– Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work undertaken is compliant
– Use of diagnostic equipment
– 2 years’ experience as a HGV Mechanic (Post Qualification)
– “Time Served” mechanic or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent with experience and have a technical experience in HGV and trailer servicing and repairs
– IT Literate
– High level of communication
– Basic knowledge of computers and fleet diagnostics
– Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
– Initiative to work autonomously
– HGV license beneficial (Class 1)
– IRTEC Registered
– Knowledge of R2C Fleet Maintenance system or equivalent
– 28 days holiday increasing with each year of service to a max of 33.
– Pension / Life Assurance
– Informal Reward Scheme
– Refer A Friend Scheme
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV