Due to continued growth and internal career progression, Facilities by ADF plc have an exciting opportunity for a Forward Planning Logistics Coordinator. The hours of work would be Monday to Friday but some flexibility will be required.
- Scheduling of the drivers to meet the company workload.
- Be able to problem solve & work within a busy Transport environment.
- Work with all departments to ensure drivers hours compliance.
- Liaise with vehicle workshop for long term vehicle availability.
- Maintain Both agency & ADF driver rotas.
- Daily contact with resource suppliers to meet planning demands.
- Produce future tasks sheets from the planning tools available.
- Ensure all administration is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Forecasting future requirements at least 7 days in advance.
- Liaise with Account Managers & HOD’s, on a daily basis.
- Liaise with external Recruitment Agencies. Ensure all set up paperwork is completed and presented for approval.
- Create and maintain the daily log of agency drivers used and costs associated.
- Confirm end of week driver hour totals to agency.
- Reconcile Agency Invoices with ADF timesheets.
- Liaise with HR and Transport Managers to maintain timely updating of banned list
- Identify potential shortfalls in headcount and flag to Logistics Manager for remedial action to be taken.
- Maintain the 6th month driver forecast requirement.
- Schedule new driver assessments