BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: £29,000 per annum + Attractive benefits package
Location: North Hampshire/Surrey
Hours of Work: 4 on 4 off pattern
acilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Co-Ordinator to join the team.
About Us: ADF is the UK’s largest provider of premium production facilities to the film and TV industry The company has a very close alignment with TV & video-on-demand serial productions, who demand high quality vehicles and support services. This market is rapidly growing and presenting huge opportunities. ADF operates and maintains a fleet of over 230 highest quality make-up, costume, and artiste trailers, together with mobile production offices, diners, school rooms and technical vehicles. ADF is the only high volume, UK-based operator to provide a fully managed, 24/7 service, with dedicated account management, and experienced operational staff at production locations to support the services provided. This is absolutely key for the global clients it now supports. Established in 1991, ADF now has unrivalled experience, and has established an enviable reputation in the market with a seasoned and capable management team, and a highly efficient operating model. Operating from a number of key geographic locations, with a head office in South Wales, and it’s main operational base close to the M25 at Hampshire.
Fleet Co-Ordinator – The Role: Based in our depot in North Hampshire and reporting to the Transport Manager the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Transport Management team.
Fleet Co-Ordinator – Main Responsibilities:
– To ensure and maintain a safe working environment in compliance with H+S Standards.
– To report all hazards, near misses and faults to assist in the prevention of accidents.
– Briefing drivers and despatch of drivers.
– Issue driver packs.
– To monitor and record employee issues, including lateness, absenteeism, general performance and conduct.
– Ensure effective driver debrief. – Driver licence checks and associated system administration.
– Agency declarations and health surveillance declarations.
– Complete personal injury/incident forms in a full and timely manner.
– Complete Vehicle accident forms in a full and timely manner
– Issue driver infringement forms and discuss rectification
– Monitoring and processing PCNs, fines and speeding violations
– General administration for O’ licence and associated compliance
– Assist Deputy Transport Manager and Compliance Administrator
– Conduct team briefings as and when required
– Work in conjunction with Planning Dept to maximise vehicle efficiency
– Guarantee Vehicle Tacho and Drivercard’s are downloaded in good time
– Key logs and mileage
– Fuel card administration
– Hire vehicle administration and checks
– Conduct efficient and thorough handover to the night team
If you would like to be considered for this unique Fleet Co-Ordinator opportunity, please submit your CV with a comprehensive cover letter telling us why this role is for you.
– Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
– Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
– Ability to work alone and within a team
– Ability to multi-task efficiently within a dynamic and fast paced transport environment
– Transport Experience
– Administration qualification
– 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing with each year of service
– Company Pension Scheme
– Life Assurance Cover
– Access to Employee Assistance Programme
– Informal Reward Scheme
– Free Eye Tests
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV