BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Job Title: Air Conditioning Technician
Salary: £45,000 + competitive benefits package
Location: Longcross, Surrey
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for an Air Conditioning Technician to join the team.
Based in our new facility in Surrey and reporting to the Fleet Maintenance Manager the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Workshop team.
- Servicing, fault finding, repairing and or replacement of air conditioning systems. These activities may be undertaken at base or out on location, so some travel will be required for which a company vehicle will be provided.
- To be the primary contact for all technical service issues, responsible for trouble shooting and resolving highly complex systems within a set timeframe and according to a defined process, service agreement and customer needs.
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding, and replacement of air conditioning systems.
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry (Not Essential)
- 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing with each year of service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Informal Reward Scheme
- Free Eye Tests