BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Salary: Starting salary of £28k + competitive benefits package
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join the team.
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding company that has achieved listing on the London Stock Market.
Facilities by ADF plc provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. The company has big development plans due to the continued growth of the Film and TV industry and the company acquisition.
Salary is based on a grading system dependant on experience and performance – further details to be discussed at interview.
Account Manager – The Role:
Our Account Managers are the link between our clients (the TV and Film production teams) and the facilities by ADF support teams which are spread across two locations, Bridgend and Bordon, Hampshire.
This position would suit someone who has excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and for who going the extra mile comes naturally. The role is based in Bridgend however there will be some requirement for travel and overnight stays.
Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– From the outset of a production, working closely with the production coordinator/production manager/HOD/transport management team to coordinate the loading and the relocate of vehicles to the first unit base
– Liaising with production to gain as much information as possible regarding the filming schedule to enable forward planning of unit base moves and any additional vehicle requirements and drivers. Entering this information on to the planning matrix and task sheets to enable the logistics teams to assign vehicles and drivers
– Working closely with Logistics team to ensure all your production unit base moves are efficient and on time
– Producing spend reports and advising productions on additional spend
– Managing the account financials, making sure schedule payments and invoices are paid on time
– Daily contact with the production team, HOD’s and our transport department to oversee the smooth and effective delivery of additional vehicles and drivers ensuring the smooth day to day running of the production
– Carrying out site visits to meet clients/HOD’s with the purpose of developing long standing, successful business relationships, gaining valuable feedback that will help us develop our service
– At the end of the productions gain the unloading requirements from the client and pass these on to the transport department to arrange, maintaining regular communication to ensure a smooth and problem free end to the production
– Servicing the existing client data base, while developing & building own client data base
– Excellent communication skills
– Proactive with a “can do” attitude
– Very good attention to detail
– Team Player
– Relationship building
– Ability to multitask
– Works well under pressure
– IT Literate
– Proficient in Excel & Word
The successful candidate will have a talent for spotting opportunities through networking with clients and industry personnel and have a flexible approach to hours. A transport background would certainly be beneficial.
– 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing with each year of service
– Company Pension Scheme
– Life Assurance Cover
– Access to Employee Assistance Programme
– Free Eye Tests
– The potential to join a Private Health Scheme upon successful probationary period
Apply for position by filling out the contact form below
and attaching your CV