BACK TO ALL VACANCIES
Job Title: 2 x Fleet Co-Ordinators
Salary: £29,000 (Days) £30,000 (Nights) per annum + Attractive benefits package
Location: Longcross, Surrey
Based in our depot in Longcross, Surrey and reporting to the National Fleet Manager the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Fleet Management team.
- To ensure and maintain a safe working environment in compliance with H+S Standards.
- To report all hazards, near misses and faults to assist in the prevention of accidents.
- Briefing drivers and despatch of drivers.
- Issue driver packs.
- To monitor and record employee issues, including lateness, absenteeism, general performance and conduct.
- Ensure effective driver debrief.
- Driver licence checks and associated system administration.
- Agency declarations and health surveillance declarations.
- Complete personal injury/incident forms in a full and timely manner.
- Complete Vehicle accident forms in a full and timely manner
- Issue driver infringement forms and discuss rectification
- Monitoring and processing PCNs, fines and speeding violations
- General administration for O’ licence and associated compliance
- Assist Assistant Fleet Manager and Compliance Administrator
- Conduct team briefings as and when required
- Work in conjunction with Planning Dept to maximise vehicle efficiency
- Guarantee Vehicle Tacho and Drivercard’s are downloaded in good time
- Key logs and mileage
- Fuel card administration
- Hire vehicle administration and checks
- Conduct efficient and thorough handover to the night team
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Ability to multi-task efficiently within a dynamic and fast paced transport environment
- Transport Experience
- Administration qualification
- 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing with each year of service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Informal Reward Scheme
- Free Eye Tests