Job Title: Yard Operative
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit a yard operative to support our busy depot. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
- To clean & maintain all ADF trailers to the standards required.
- Move vehicles around the yard.
- Work in conjunction with Yard Supervisor
- Replenish stock items used on different types of trailers.
- Report any defects or damage found whilst working on trailers to Supervisor.
- Manage Bordon consumable stock levels & liaise with Supervisor.
- Complete check sheets when trailers are cleaned, sign off & give to Supervisor.
- Be aware & follow the company’s Chlorination process.
- The ability to maintain high standards while working under pressure.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Be reliable and a positive attitude.
- Good team player & communicator.
- Flexible approach to hours – available for overtime when required.
- Be physically fit and able to work outside if required.
- Ability to work on own.
- A valid HGV/LGV C&E driving license/Fork Lift Licence
Yard Operative – Benefits:
– Overtime after 9 hours per day
– 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
– Pension / Life Assurance
– Discounts with High Street Retailers
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, click ‘Apply’ today!
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons.
Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.