Job Title: Base Staff
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for Base Staff to join their growing team in various locations.
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
We are looking to recruit Base Staff to support our busy depot. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to the TV and Film industry.
ADF are a 24/7 operation and staff are required to be flexible during busy periods to cover additional workloads.
- To be part of a team responsible for assisting the Head of Department (HOD) in the upkeep of facilities on-location for the production team and assist in carrying out set-up, moves and relocations.
- To be the frontline staff, dealing directly with client requirements and representing the company whilst on location.
- Clean Facilities vehicles and be capable of completing minor repairs.
- Ability to spend long periods of time away from home.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Smart Appearance and have a professional, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexibility and dedication
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Appreciate Client Confidentiality requirements.
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, click ‘Apply’ today!
Our smart, efficient hire fleet includes artiste trailers and departmental trucks for costume, make-up and production, as well as diners and honeywagons.
Facilities by ADF aim is to provide each production with unrivalled service throughout via its extensive investment in people and its vehicle fleet.
We can offer either casual (zero hour) contracts or a six month Fixed Term contract to suit your personal circumstances.