LGV HGV / C+E (Class 1) Drivers
We are currently recruiting for C+E (Class 1) drivers to join our team based in Bordon. Contracts guarantee 40 hours a week.
The role: Class 1 drivers are required for our expanding and busy TV and Film Facilities Operation. Experience in the industry is not necessary as training will be provided.
- Have a full UK Class 1 driving Licence (or equivalent) with 6 or less points
- Current DQC and Driver Digi-Card
- Professional and positive attitude
- Flexibility (shifts often start mid-afternoon, seven days a week)
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fluent in English
- Rates – £120 per 10 hour shift
- Guaranteed 10 hours per shift
- Overtime after 10 hours per shift paid at £15
- Extra shifts available (6 on 2 off rota)
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work a week, expectation is to work an additional 2 shifts if required
- Overnight sustenance allowance of £25 per night when applicable
- Work is varied , does not involve long trunking , a fixed start and finish location
- Career progression (for the right candidate): Lead Driver, Driver Trainer, TV and Film Facilities Base staff
Casual contracts are also available for those who do not wish to be tied into a rota and want flexibility.
To apply for this post, click here to drop us a line, quoting the Job Title and enclosing a copy of your Current C.V.